ONE WAY TICKET TO.......
I bought a one way ticket the other day to Ghana, hoping that from there, I can plan and make decisions as to what I want to do and where I want to go with my life. The plane (North American Airlines was suppose to leave New York JFK on Wednesday October 11th at 3pm. I arrived at JFK at 11am and stood in line with a couple of other people for 2 and a half hours and much to our surprise, there was no one from the airline company present. We called the office and we were directed to a gate which happened to be the Egypt Airline en route to Egypt of course. Fortunately for us, we figured out we were in the wrong line, only to find out that our plane was not even registered to leave JKF that day. Talk about angry Ghanaian people. The airline did not really care what we did and decided they would give us a refund for our tickets or put us on the next plane out of JFK which would be Saturday.
I hope the plane leaves on Saturday if not, I will definitely cause a commotion myself at the airport. Stay tuned for the details. Apparently, the ten hours flight to Ghana on North American Airlines is the worst ever because apart from being in economy class, there is no form of entertainment or television.

1 Comments:
hey thеre anԁ thank you for your infoгmatiοn
– I haѵe certainly picκed up something new from right heгe.
I did however expеrtise sevеral tеchnical points using thіs web site, since I eхperienced
to reload thе web site many times pгevious to I coulԁ gеt
it to loaԁ properlу. I had been wondering if your web hοst
іs OK? Nοt thаt I am complaining,
but sluggish loading instancеs tіmes ωill sometimes affect your
plaсement in goοgle and can damage your quality score if adveгtising аnd
marketing ωith Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.
Stop by my blog - Arjun Kanuri
Post a Comment
<< Home